- 1960: Group exhibition 2nd Granollers Award for Painting at the San Francisco Cultural Centre of the Pere Maspons i Camarasa Foundation in Granollers (Barcelona), from 25 August to 11 September.l’11 de setembre.
- 1960: O Figura-Homenaje informal a Velázquez, a non-figurative art exhibition held at the Sala Gaspar gallery in Barcelona.
- 1961: Group exhibition 3rd Granollers Award for Painting. She received an Honourable Mention. San Francisco Cultural Centre of the P. Maspons i Camarasa Foundation in Granollers (Barcelona).
- 1962: Group Exhibition 5th May Salon at the Municipal Exhibition Gallery in Barcelona.
- 1962: Solo exhibition of sackcloths at the Galería Kira in Palma de Mallorca. Catalogue presentation by Alexandre Cirici Pellicer.
- 1963: Group exhibition Art and Peace, Friends of UNESCO Club in Barcelona.
- 1963: 7th May Salon, organised by the Asociación of Artistas Actuales, Municipal Exhibition Gallery, Barcelona.
- 1963: 2nd Women’s Arte Actual Salon, Municipal Exhibition Gallery, Barcelona.
- 1963: She created the front cover of the Chamber Concert programme that took place at the Gomis House in El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona.
- 1964: She took part in the 3rd Women’s Arte Actual Salon, Municipal Exhibition Gallery, Barcelona.
- 1964-65: She and Moisès Villèlia together set up a print workshop at the Lionesa to study the mechanisation of that craft, creating the Sur-Bo signature. Their interest in the industrialisation of crafts led them, again together, to carry out several industrial design projects that became consolidated through the creation of the Burenc signature.
- 1966: She took part in the 5th Women’s Arte Actual Salon.
- 1967-68: She lived in Paris, where she made a series of oil portraits and several sackcloth-type canvases, for which she used raffia instead of sackcloth.
- 1969: She made several posters for the Concert by soprano Ana Ricci at the Saló del Tinell in Barcelona, sponsored by the German Institute and Musical Youths.
- 1969: Group exhibition City of Terrassa Award in Terrassa (Barcelona).
- 1970: Solo exhibition at the Sala Gaspar gallery in Barcelona, from 6 to 25 March. The art critic Alexandre Cirici Pellicer presented the catalogue.
- 1972: Exhibition in Quito (Ecuador) at the Galería Wilson Hallo.
- 1981-82: Exhibition at Caixa Laietana in Mataró, from 23 December to 12 January.
- 1985: Group exhibition, alongside Moisès Villèlia and Nahum Sanmartín, at Granollers Museum.
- 1987: Joint exhibition with the ceramicist Dolors Mir at La Caixa de Barcelona in Ripoll, from 1 to 17 May.
- 1988: Exhibition of drawings and enamels at La Amistad Recreational Society of Cadaqués (Girona), from 9 to 22 July.
- 1988: Group exhibition at the Galeria AB in Granollers (Barcelona), Proa Collection, showing a sackcloth and a drawing for the illustration of the book Baltasar and Blimunda by José Saramago.
- 1994: Solo exhibition of drawings, sackcloths and hot enamels at Can Ginebreda in Banyoles (Girona).
- 1998: Solo exhibitions at the Espai Miquel Gaspar gallery in Barcelona, June and July.
- 2013-2014: Modernity in Difficult Times. Ca l’Arenas, Mataró (Barcelona), from 26 October
- 2019: Those Small Things. Group exhibition at the Marc Domènech gallery in Barcelona.
- 2019: Magda Bolumar: Papers from the ’60s and ’70s. Solo exhibition at the Marc Domènech gallery in Barcelona.